ARE AMERIWALL™ ENCLOSURES IN STOCK?
- We have a large inventory which can be picked up at our facility in Hayward, California, or shipped to you
ARE CUSTOM SIZE AMERIWALL™ BATH AND SHOWER ENCLOSURES AVAILABLE?
- Custom size enclosures are available for an additional charge
- Custom walls require 2 to 3 business days to manufacture
CAN AMERIWALL™ BE CUT OR TRIMMED TO FIT MY APPLICATION?
- TA and SA models are designed so the left side of the back wall can be trimmed to the width of the application
- Modifications are not recommended to the bottom or outside edges of AmeriWall™.
- Tops and sides of our enclosures can be trimmed using our Trim Cap to cover the open edges
CAN AMERIWALL™ BE INSTALLED OVER TILE OR OTHER ENCLOSURE MATERIALS?
- Our unique 3/4″ thick AmeriWall™ should only be installed over building code approved sheetrock or wallboard materials
WHAT COLORS ARE AVAILABLE?
- AmeriWall™ enclosures are available in white
WHAT IS THE AMERIWALL™ SURFACE FINISH?
- AmeriWall™ has the look of 4″ textured, ceramic tile with simulated grout lines
WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN TA, AND SA MODELS?
- TA enclosures are designed to be installed over most industry standard bath tubs
- SA enclosures are designed to be installed over most industry shower pans
- All enclosures can be trimmed on the left side of the back wall and right side wall. For 2-wall shower enclosures, left walls are trimmable
ARE MOLDED SOAP DISHES AVAILABLE ON ALL AMERIWALL™ ENCLOSURES?
- Bathtub enclosures are manufactured with a standard style bath tub soap dish on the center of the back wall at 6″ height
- Shower enclosures can be manufactured with or without an elongated shower style soap dish. Soap dish can be located on the either side wall
- Optional corner shelf units for soap bars and shampoo bottles can be installed in the left or right inside corner
CAN I INSTALL AN AMERIWALL™ OR ACCESSABATH SYSTEM MYSELF?
- AmeriWall™ is very easy to install by following our installation instructions
- AccessaBath shower system requires the basic plumbing skills necessary skills to install a water control valve and a shower pan
WILL AMERIWALL™ CRACK OR DISCOLOR OVER TIME?
- More than 100,000 AmeriWall™ enclosures installed
- No evidence of short term or long term cracking or discoloration
WHAT IS THE WARRANTY?
- Five (5) year warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects
WHAT IS THE SHIPPING COST FOR AN AMERIWALL™ OR ACCESSABATH SHOWER SYSTEM?
- Varies depending on the model, quantity and shipment destination
- Call our toll free number at (888) 228-4925 for an estimate
WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENTS ARE ACCEPTED?
- We accept Cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Cashier’s Check or Bank Wire Transfer