Frequently Asked Questions
Are AmeriWall™ enclosures in stock?
- We have a large inventory which can be picked up at our facility in Hayward, California, or shipped to you
- Custom walls require 2 to 3 business days to manufacture
Are custom size AmeriWall™ bath and shower enclosures available?
- Custom size enclosures are available for an additional charge
Can AmeriWall™ be cut or trimmed to fit my application?
- TA and SA models are designed so the left side of the back wall can be trimmed to the width of the application
- Modifications are not recommended to the bottom or outside edges of AmeriWall™.
- Tops and sides of our enclosures can be trimmed using our Trim Cap to cover the open edges
Can AmeriWall™ be installed over tile or other enclosure materials?
- Our unique 3/4" thick AmeriWall™ should only be installed over building code approved sheetrock or wallboard materials
What colors are available?
- AmeriWall™ enclosures are available in white
What is the AmeriWall™ surface finish?
- AmeriWall™ has the look of 4" textured, ceramic tile with simulated grout lines
What is the difference between TA, TG and SA models?
- TA & TG bath enclosures are designed to be installed over most industry standard bath tubs. TA enclosures can be trimmed on the left side of the back wall and right side wall.
- SA shower enclosures are designed to be installed over most industry standard shower pans
Are molded soap dishes available on all AmeriWall™ enclosures?
- Bathtub enclosures are manufactured with a standard style bath tub soap dish on the center of the back wall at 6" height
- Shower enclosures can be manufactured with or without an elongated shower style soap dish. Soap dish can be located on the either side wall
- Optional corner shelf units for soap bars and shampoo bottles can be installed in the left or right inside corner
Can I install an AmeriWall™ or AccessaBath system myself?
- AmeriWall™ is very easy to install by following our installation instructions
- AccessaBath shower system requires the basic plumbing skills necessary skills to install a water control valve and a shower pan
Will AmeriWall™ crack or discolor over time?
- More than 80,000 AmeriWall™ enclosures installed
- No evidence of short term or long term cracking or discoloration
What is the warranty?
- Five (5) year warranty from the date of purchase for manufacturing defects
What is the shipping cost for an AmeriWall™ or AccessaBath shower system?
- Varies depending on the model, quantity and shipment destination
- Call our toll free number at (888) 228-4925 for an estimate
What types of payments are accepted?
- We accept Cash, American Express, Visa, Master Card, Cashier's Check or Bank Wire Transfer